Bad Habit
03-30-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by 250exrder
is this real??

NO

MOFO
03-30-2004, 06:57 PM
Do you actually think that is legit?

These POS's need to be caught... getting out of hand. I wonder if they are buddys with my friends from freakin VAN NUYS,CA? :mad:

brian-250
03-30-2004, 07:05 PM
NO,if so id have a 450r and yfz but no,sniff,sniff

JDiablo
03-30-2004, 08:13 PM
lol brain250 u a poser with my fox logo(but shh i took that off someone on here:p ) but anyway i read in atvsport about that site and said that once they recieve YOUR payment they will ship the quad to you:rolleyes: bunch on BS if you ask me:mad:

Rescueme
03-30-2004, 08:25 PM
Send them your money and see how serious they are:huh

ultimate2girl
03-30-2004, 10:26 PM
well here is a hint
my dad works at the yamaha dealer in Cottage Grove and dealer cost is about 5800 on a YFZ

and they r sellin them for

YFZ450
M.S.R.P. $3,599.00

Narly R
03-30-2004, 10:45 PM
Someone needs a arse kickin!!!!:grr: :cuss: Those *******s need to be caught!:mad:

:rolleyes:

Cody_300ex
03-30-2004, 10:59 PM
scam:o

killed300ex
03-31-2004, 04:45 AM
id say if it has a yahoo email adress and it claims to be a a dealer, id say its not true lol
killed

Blysster
03-31-2004, 05:00 AM
I just ordered a yfz and 2 crf450's... I should get them in a week, I can't wait! :blah:

HayWire
03-31-2004, 12:43 PM
Domain Name.......... atv-for-sale.com
Creation Date........ 2003-10-03
Registration Date.... 2003-10-03
Expiry Date.......... 2004-10-03
Organisation Name.... Deb Sage
Organisation Address. 30 Colgate Avenue
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Lancaster
Organisation Address. 17603
Organisation Address. PA
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Deb Sage
Admin Address........ 30 Colgate Avenue
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Lancaster
Admin Address........ 17603
Admin Address........ PA
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... ardel_xxl@yahoo.com
Admin Phone.......... +1.7172951107
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ YahooDomains TechContact
Tech Address......... 701 First Ave.
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Sunnyvale
Tech Address......... 94089
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email........... domain.tech@YAHOO-INC.COM
Tech Phone........... +1.6198813096
Tech Fax............. +1.6198813010
Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com
Name Server.......... yns2.yahoo.com

Enjoy ! Ring them and check them out I dont know if its for real or what but Id be Sus at least you have there address now to check them out ....Best Of Luck

brian-250
03-31-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
lol brain250 u a poser with my fox logo(but shh i took that off someone on here:p ) :

you said I could have it you stupid MOFO!j/k and POSER!:grr: dont even get me started!:blah: :macho

JDiablo
03-31-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
you said I could have it you stupid MOFO!j/k and POSER!:grr: dont even get me started!:blah: :macho

lol im joking with oyu:macho coughposercough

brian-250
03-31-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
coughposercough

coughfootcoughinasscough:blah:

Willfulone
03-31-2004, 06:33 PM
Domain Name.......... atv-for-sale.com

How did you do that?

Peace
Willfulone

CowsBitePeople
03-31-2004, 06:48 PM
SCAM!!SCAM!!SCAM!!SCAM!!SCAM!!SCAM!!SCAM!!SCAM!!SC AM!!SCAM!!SCAM!!SCAM!!SCAM!!SCAM!!SCAM!!SCAM!!SCAM !!SCAM!!SCAM!!SCAM!!SCAM!!SCAM!!SCAM!!SCAM!!SCAM!! SCAM!!SCAM!!:rolleyes:

JDiablo
03-31-2004, 07:49 PM
coughfootcoughinasscough:blah:

coughsmartassgoingtogetroostedcough lol:rolleyes: :p

brian-250
03-31-2004, 07:54 PM
now that was jes dumb:rolleyes: but coming from you:blah:

JDiablo
03-31-2004, 07:56 PM
now that was jes dumb:rolleyes: but coming from you:blah:

o well your in the pack of dumb ones to....lol:devil: i keep thinking that your username is me im so used to seeing that fox logo

brian-250
03-31-2004, 08:02 PM
yea i think its you alot of the time,my posts have been goin up faster,damn things rubbin of:blah:

THEbluYFZ450
03-31-2004, 08:06 PM
if this guy was actually smart than he would know a YFZ cost more than a 450R

JBjoeEX
03-31-2004, 09:29 PM
i sure wish that those were really that price!!lol:eek:

'03'300ex'er
04-01-2004, 06:24 AM
I emailed them here is what he had to say:

2004 Honda TRX450R for $4299.00 (Including shipping taxes)
2004 Yamaha YZF450 ----$3,599(Including shipping taxes)

www.Atv-For-Sale.Com

Hello Sir ,I received your question regarding my auction !

Sorry for this late answer , but I really have a lot of work here ( there was almost 50 messages to read and to reply ).
My name is Laura and I'm secretary of sir Marc Burner .
He is my boss , and right now is in Europe for new purchase.
We purchase products from Europe because there all are really cheap.

Look how my boss does business :

For the beginning we need you're full name and address. Once we recieve the full name and address from you, We will make you a reservation on your name and address at Fedex.

2004 Honda TRX450R for $4299.00----(Including shipping taxes)

This atv are 2004 models with one year factory warranty . The atv will come with all papers and clean titles .
I will put your name on all That paper .
The price that you will have to pay is the price (including shipping taxes and insurence and VAT-taxes on value) I will tell that is a gift so you don't want to pay other taxes(VAT).I will send you a receipt of this purchases too.

Read my terms :

Shipping : The Atv will be shipped via Fedex but you can choose other mail carrier .
lt usually takes 2-3 days Untill the Atv to be at your door.
l will cover the shipping and insurance costs.
I send The Atv having written on them "No comercial value" or as a gift so you don't have to pay any additional taxes. (VAT included)

I have something safe for you because I want you to be sure that you will receive the Atv and I hope we will colaborate in future too because I want to develop this bussines as soon as possible.

Look what I can do for you :

Payment : You will transfer the money on my name and address only after you will get and check the Atv .

- You will make the transfer to my location but not to my name( you will use your best friends name for example as receiver's name)so you can be sure that i will not pick up the money untill you get the product.
So.. you make a deposit at western union and you will
give me the transfer's details so i can check on their site if itīs valid.

1----Sender's details : Your full name and address
2----Receiver's details : ( Your wife's name-> anywere in France )

After I verify I will send you the Order Imediately -
Only after you will receive the ATV and check it if it ok you will have to change the transfer to my name so i can collect my money .

So untill you will have the Atv at your door the money will
be deposited on your best friend's name at western union agent.

I think it is better to not inform western union that you will change the receivers name in a few days because they will ask you to pay the fees twice.

My old buyers of course make the transfer at western union direct to my name which is easier and i will be happy if you can trust me and make the transfer on my details from the beginning but also because it is our first deal i proposed you this very safe and efficient method so you can only deposit the money first and after you get the product to allowed me to cash it.

Probably this payment method it is not very familiar to you but since i am in France (where is a lot of birocracy and this method is very used ) .
l have used it for many times and each of my customers being satisfied and l have to admit that it is most efficient process to go trough.

Name : Marc Burner
Address : M&B Company Ltd
City : Paris
Zip : 75007

For the begining we need your full name and address .

3. RETURN POLICY
As soon as the ATV arrives, you will test the product and if it does not matches 100% to your expectations, you will return it in max. 5 days sience the arrival date. In this case I will send you the full amount back and you will send me the Atv
back and you will pay the return shipping and insurance.
The shipping will be with FedEx 2 days air and I will pay shipping and insurance charges.

I'm waiting for your reply in order to close this deal as soon as possible.

Click to visit my webpage :

www.Atv-For-Sale.Com

~ Thanks for Understanding ~

Feel Free and e-mail me back and let's get down to business !

nky400
04-01-2004, 10:09 AM
i will be happy if you can trust me and make the transfer....

i would think that if they were really trying sound legit that they would come up with better letter than that. that was so poorly written and contradicting. I can't believe that they actaully think that someone would go through all of that bs and still think that they weren't being scammed. i wonder how many people have fallen for it.

zephead400ex
04-01-2004, 01:46 PM
FYI!!! Anyone that wants money payment via Western Union is bogus. The thing with Western Union is that once a money order has been placed, there is NO turning back. Take this advice and apply it to any online auctions, ie Ebay.

In any auction, Western Union = scam.