PDA

View Full Version : Charter Communications..

Punk'd
03-30-2004, 01:20 PM
WTF now they are monatering our chats with our friends on AIM n MSN n all of that!? We just got a call about me cursing on AIM WTF is the world comeing to! I dont feel like i can tell my friends private info anymore on the internet.. I cant even talk to my g/f without someone else sticking there nose in my busniess..I just think they are going a little to far.. wats going on..:eek:

They just hate me..:(

blondie69
03-30-2004, 01:38 PM
How would they find out your phone number??:huh

How come they would do that?? Their not gonna be able to stop swearing, and if they try....I have a feeling there gonna be makin a whoooole lot of phone calls:huh :eek2:

Or is this just on AOL (the internet company??)

Punk'd
03-30-2004, 01:43 PM
everyone on the net has a (IP) which is a number like 63.2384.42 or w/e and it has all of your info on it.. and i dont know wtf they think they are doing.. but its stupid..and i think they also said something about downloading music.. ITS NOT A LAW THAT YOU CANT! but anways.. i mean me and my girlfriend can talk about stuff thats only for our eyes and then we have some lil nerd over at charter freakin reading it.. it makes me so mad i dont think i like the internet anymore.. and now they are going to start with phone conversations.. there reason... TERRORISTS! :mad:

blondie69
03-30-2004, 01:46 PM
Oooooh...that's always greaaat:eek:
I forgot about you IP addy...crappit heh. :huh

Punk'd
03-30-2004, 01:49 PM
Our Government can be really stupid sometimes.. I wonder if its BUSH's fault!:grr:

.:01_eXrIdEr:.
03-30-2004, 02:10 PM
no way its bushes fault, i doubt they are really doing that because they wouldn't have enough people to call about stuff...bush is chillin at his ranch drivin around his mule :cool:

Moto92
03-30-2004, 02:40 PM
gee thats great...I have Charter DSL

blondie69
03-30-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by fearthisracer
gee thats great...I have Charter DSL

Ooooh, only charter places do that?? (Duh! haha..it was in the tread title, I didn't clue in, sry haha)

I got nothing to worry bout...Sympatico here! :D

Punk'd
03-30-2004, 02:51 PM
I whouldnt be so sure they said all of the internet companys are working on doing this because of (TERRORISTS):mad: