2008 Grizzly 350 Automatic
Utility ATV Info
350 Automatic Utility ATV
350 Auto. ATV Key Features
- The power-packed full-featured
Grizzly 350 Automatic 2WD carries a lot of
advanced Yamaha ATV technology in an affordable
- Fully automatic Ultramatic®
transmission is the most advanced drive system
in ATVing, with an automatic centrifugal clutch
that maintains constant belt tension for reduced
wear, instant response and downhill engine
- Light weight and advanced
design produce an ATV with light steering
and a class-leading turning radius, for excellent
maneuverability and nimble handling (includes
four-stroke 300-350cc models).
- Left side–mounted F/N/R
shift lever keeps throttle hand free while
350 Auto. ATV Engine
- Tough-as-nails 348cc air-/oil-cooled
SOHC, four-stroke single produces stump-pulling
bottom-end power and loves to rev.
- Semi-oval slide 33mm Mikuni
carburetor and high-output DC-CDI ignition
deliver excellent throttle response and engine
performance at all RPM.
- Fully sealed drive case keeps
out water and debris to minimize belt slippage.
- Pushbutton electric starter
is backed up by auxiliary recoil starter.
- Stainless steel muffler and
header design provides superior powercharacteristics,
exhaust sound and unmatched durability.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner
reduces engine maintenance.
350 Auto. ATV Chassis/Suspension
- Lightweight CAD-designed
chassis features outstanding durability with
superior rigidity for class-leading agility
- 9.7 inches of ground clearance
and high-impact plastic skid plate improve
maneuverability and undercarriage protection.
- Light steering and a class-leading
turning radius combine for increased comfort
and incredible maneuverability.
- Reliable, low-maintenance
- 32.6-inch seat height creates
- Independent double wishbone
front suspension has five-way preload-adjustable
shocks and 6.3 inches of travel.
- Sturdy steel swingarm is
controlled by a single rear shock with five-way
adjustable preload and 7.1 inches of travel.
- 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12
rear tires further boost ground clearance
while providing plenty of traction and responsive
- Heavy-duty front carry bar.
- Steel cargo racks with special,
extra-durable wrinkle paint finish feature
a combined cargo capacity of 264 pounds (88
front, 176 rear).
- Specially designed drive
system air intake vent prevents overheating
and keeps water and mud from entering drive
- Easy-access, tool-free air
- Standard, center-mounted
trailer hitch can hook-up over 1100 pounds
- Large front and rear fenders
with inner guards offer excellent mud/splash
- Water-resistant, large-capacity
underseat storage box provides added convenience.
- Plush, specially designed
seat is contoured for incomparable rider comfort.
- Large-capacity, 3.6-gallon
fuel tank has an easy-to-reach petcock.
- Rear brake/taillight.
- Maintenance-free 12-amp-hour
battery provides reliable all-weather starting
- Easy-access, underseat marine-spec
electrical components ensure maximum protection
from the elements.
- Dual, bright, multireflector
30-watt Krypton bulb headlights with high
and low beams.
- Easy, handlebar-mounted choke
- Built in Newnan, GA, USA.