2008 Big Bear 250 Utility
Big Bear 250 Utility ATV
Big Bear 250 ATV Key
- Tough Grizzly-style bodywork
with integrated floorboards keeps the trail
where it belongs for long-lasting good looks.\
- Class-longest wheelbase and
a big thick seat atop a full-size chassis
mean transporting big loads and big people
is not a problem.
- Torquey, powerful and fuel-efficient
engine working through a five-speed automatic-clutch
gearbox provides more than enough power to
get just about any mission accomplished.
- Large-diameter ventilated
hydraulic front disc brakes and a fully sealed
rear drum provide sure stopping power in a
variety of conditions.
- Wrinkle finish front carry
bar and cargo racks are super-durable and
can pack a class-leading total of 165 pounds
(66 front, 99 rear) of payload.
- Standard trailer hitch can
haul nearly 730 pounds of payload.
Big Bear 250 ATV Engine
- Smooth, torquey 230cc air-cooled,
SOHC four-stroke single produces superb low-
and mid-range power for both utility and recreational
- Easy, pushbutton electric
starting in any gear is backed up by an auxiliary
- Smooth-shifting five-speed
transmission with automatic clutch, easy-to-reach
reverse lever, and super-low stump-pulling
- DC-CDI ignition system ensures
dependable starting and puts out consistent
spark at all RPM for optimal engine performance.
- 33mm Mikuni BSR carburetor
ensures great throttle response and engine
- Automatic cam chain tensioner
reduces engine maintenance and helps extend
Big Bear 250 ATV Chassis/Suspension
- Full-size chassis design
provides ample space and all-day comfort for
a variety of riders.
- Lightweight chassis setup
combines low-effort steering with a tight
turning radius for sharp, responsive handling
in a wide range of conditions.
- Class-longest wheelbase,
at 46.1 inches, creates ample legroom to further
enhance rider comfort.
- MacPherson strut front suspension
serves up 4.9 inches of wheel travel.
- Sturdy steel swingarm uses
a single rear shock producing 5.3 inches of
wheel travel and five-way preload adjustment.
- 5.9 inches of ground clearance
and a smooth undercarriage thwart most trail
- Full-size 22x7-10 front and
22x10-10 rear tires boost ground clearance
and provide great traction and terrainability.
- Reliable, low-maintenance
- Heavy-duty front carry bar,
skid plate and bodywork enhance overall durability
by protecting against rock and debris damage.
- Two-step powder-coating process
used on frame creates a flawless finish and
helps protect further against nature’s
- Rugged fenders are extra
wide, for outstanding mud and splash protection.
- Specially designed, thickly
padded seat is wide and contoured for incomparable
- Rugged, serrated footrests
provide excellent grip and rider comfort with
- Easy-to-use, handlebar-mounted
choke and parking brake.
- Rear brake light.
- Dual 25-watt headlights help
maximize low-light and nighttime visibility.
- Built in Newnan, GA, USA.