2017 GBC BITD $100,000 Contingency
GBC Motorsports Best in the Desert Contingency
Anaheim, CA (1/11/2017)
- GBC Motorsports will be offering their
GBC Bucks contingency program for the 2017 WORCS
Racing Series. The GBC Bucks Awards Program rewards
ATV & SXS racers that achieve success while
using GBC tires. More than $100,000 in GBC Bucks
are on the table this season for participants
in ATV and SXS classes.
In addition to offering GBC Bucks payouts for each event, GBC has added a $1,500 cash bonus for the champions of the SXS Pro and SXS Pro Stock classes at season’s end. To be eligible for the payout the racers must run GBC tires at each round and must submit a GBC Bucks form for each round.
In order to be eligible to earn GBC Bucks, you must:
- Use GBC tires on all four wheels of your ATV or UTV.
- GBC decals must be prominently displayed on the front and both sides of the vehicle.
- BITD tech inspection must be completed and series contingency form filled out in addition to GBC Bucks forms.
- A separate form must be filled out for each round of the series.
- Finish top 3 of your class (minimum of 5 racers must compete in class).
BITD GBC Bucks forms can be downloaded and printed HERE.
In order to claim your GBC Bucks, be sure to send in your completed form no later than 30 days from the day of the event. GBC Bucks can then be applied toward the purchase of tires from GBC Motorsports. Participants will be responsible for tax and shipping fees. GBC Bucks must be redeemed within 12 months of earning them.
You can submit your forms by fax (310-694-9109), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail:
Attn: Rider Support
13310 Valley Blvd.
Fontana, CA 92335
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact rider support at email@example.com. For a full lineup of GBC Motorsports tires visit www.gbcmotorsports.com. Get the latest racing news by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram